Any Suggestions?

Hello, I’ve been looking for new names to add to my list, and what better place to go than here? I’m not expecting just a teen name lover. I’m not really sure what my style is but i’ll post some names and if anyone could suggest anything based on the names that’d be great! Also any opinions are welcome!

Boys

[name]Sirius[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Cain[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Soren[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]

recent crushes
[name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Adair[/name]

Girls

[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Coraline[/name]/[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Coralie[/name]
Morvoren
[name]Sidra[/name]
[name]Ayla[/name]
[name]Sidra[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Zelda[/name]
[name]Astoria[/name]
[name]Vienna[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] (mn)
[name]Opal[/name] (mn)
[name]Sophia[/name] (mn)
[name]Rose[/name] (mn, I know it’s overused but i think it’s such a classic and it’s a family name)

recent crushes
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Zohara[/name]

You might like:

[name]Galen[/name]
[name]Erasmus[/name]
[name]Dorian[/name]
[name]Ramsay[/name]
[name]Fintan[/name]
[name]Cassian[/name]
Cahal
[name]Callan[/name]

[name]Tindra[/name]
Eirlys
[name]Anwen[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
Sunniva
[name]Eliane[/name]
[name]Merryn[/name]
Maayan

I’ve never heard Morvoren?

Thank you for replying!

I read somewhere that Morvoren was cornish for mermaid. I don’t know how accurate it was but i’ve liked it ever since.

For boys I really like [name]Cassian[/name], [name]Callan[/name] and [name]Dorian[/name]. and for girls [name]Anwen[/name] (Welsh names are beautiful) and [name]Merryn[/name] although I prefer the [name]Mirin[/name] spelling.

I was wondering how do you pronounce Sunniva and Eirlys?

Boy- [name]Hugh[/name], [name]Warren[/name], [name]Marshall[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], [name]Chester[/name] ([name]Chet[/name]), [name]Merrick[/name], Sadler, [name]Ambrose[/name], [name]Ramsey[/name],

Girl- [name]Morwenna[/name], [name]Selah[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Jordana[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Verona[/name], [name]Flora[/name], Moraya, [name]Linnea[/name], [name]Samira[/name], [name]Surya[/name]

[name]Sun[/name]-ih-va and Ayr-liss