Any thoughts on these namrs?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] looking for some thoughts on my favorite combos. :slight_smile: I’d love to know which one is your favorite, and I’m open to any suggestions/rearrangements.

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Olivine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

Thanks so much for your input!

[name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is very pretty. I would switch the first combo to [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u], or go for [name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u].

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - There’s nothing feminine about the name [name_u]Leighton[/name_u], I personally detest it on a girl. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is pretty but doesn’t go well with [name_u]Leighton[/name_u].

[name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - The names don’t flow perfectly but it could work.

[name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] - I’m not a fan of the name or spelling of [name_f]Elysia[/name_f]. [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] not only sounds boyish to me but it seems like a pet name.

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - I like the sounds of [name_u]Ember[/name_u] but because it’s a word’s related to coal and burning fire it doesn’t seem appealing. Still, it sounds nice with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] the best! I rearranged a little but I think they sound the best together! I really like [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] a lot!