Any thoughts on website update?

Use an ad blocker! You can get one for your phone or desktop.

1 Like

Hi, how do I add a name to a particular list now? The add to list link seems gone on name pages? [name_m]Just[/name_m] a heart but how does it get to the lists?

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @shannylee,

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry – that feature will be brought back soon.

For now, if you go to https://nameberry.com/account you can access your lists there and manually create new lists or edit existing ones.

I went to edit an existing list and it didn’t have a save button or hyperlink when i tried typing a name i know has its own page manually to the box.

Are you on mobile or PC?

If you press “Enter” (or “Return” as it’s called on some keyboards) after typing a name, it should appear in its own little grey box, which means it’s entered. You then click “Save names” below when you’ve finished adding/removing names to save any changes you’ve made.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ads Covering Posts

Search icon is back on mobile portrait! :mag:

It’s working for me, would anyone else be willing to have a play about with it and confirm whether it’s working for you?

5 Likes

Yay! It’s working for me, too. :smiley:

1 Like

The only thing I truly miss is being able to see people’s comments on names. It was really fascinating but also helpful to get a gist of what the general public think of certain names.

6 Likes

I’m given the ability to edit other people’s user lists. Which is fun, but doesn’t seem like something I should be able to do.

7 Likes

@rosepip

Err… really? :grimacing: Only publicly visible ones, right? [name_m]Can[/name_m] you link me to an example? I’m not seeing this, as far as I can tell.

1 Like

It’s not all of them, and they’re publicly visible, but I noticed on this, which I encountered whilst perusing user lists:

French BCBG Names | Nameberry

2 Likes

I know this one has been made very recently, since the update. Maybe it’s any userlists made since the update?

If I make a quick test list and share the link here, would you be able to test this for me please?

1 Like

Wow. That’s weird. I just went in to take a look and saw the same.

I tried with some other recently created lists and there weren’t editable, but the list rosepip posted is

1 Like

@ethelmary Would you check the lists I have in my UC and let me know if it is that way?

I have half-figured it out!

1 Like

Neither of your lists is editable to me @shells15

1 Like

Bad news: the bit I have figured out is how I can now edit any user list I like

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be fixable!