Anya Frances...wdyt?

We’ve been thinking about [name_f]Anya[/name_f] a lot lately. We like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] as a middle name to honor my older sister who is [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. What do you think?

I think it’s gorgeous. I’m happy to see someone use [name_f]Anya[/name_f] & I’m a bit biased towards [name_f]Frances[/name_f] since it’s my middle name (: I really like the two as a combo.

Pretty pretty pretty!

Absolutely lovely. :slight_smile:

I really love [name_f]Anya[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Frances[/name_f] drags it down a bit.

I love [name_f]Anya[/name_f], it’s beautiful and underused. I am not a fan of [name_f]Frances[/name_f] at all, but it flows very nicely with [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Are you prounouncing it AWNya or ANNya? Either way, it is lovely. It is nice with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] as [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is quite feminine to my ears and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is a strong/solid name (only way I can think to explain it at the moment :smiley: )

I love the name [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. It’s perfect. [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is very pretty.