Anybody Need a Visual?

These are amazing! I’d love to see what you come up with for a fairy named [name_f]Belladonna[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry these took so long! [name_f]My[/name_f] schedule got a little hectic this week.

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] "Goldie" [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

@Sophia123 Here you go!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Orson[/name_m]

@JadeRain Here they are! I especially loved drawing [name_m]Orson[/name_m].

Summary

@StormySkyz Here you go! (And don’t worry, I am the exact same way when it comes to writing)

@emmaleegrace I’m working on yours and will get it out as soon as possible!

4 Likes

Thanks!

It is so sweet of you to do this. These are amazing! I’m so glad you like [name_m]Orson[/name_m]. I’m very proud of him, myself.

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] Regalis? She is a character of mine in a fantasy story I am writing. She has almost black hair, pale skin, and light green eyes.

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] “Bee” Middlesbrough? She’s very pretty, and wears trendy clothes. She’s the stereotypical mean girl and generally makes other people’s lives miserable. However, underneath she is a rather melancholy person who has been through a lot.

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]? She is the only girl surrounded by 6 brothers. 4 are older and 2 are younger. She enjoys playing basketball and her hobby is photography. She’s not too girly, but not a total tomboy either. Also, she is 17 years old. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry most of these are just headshots; I was trying to make sure I could get them out faster.

[name_f]Belladonna[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]

@emmaleegrace Sorry for the long wait! I didn’t really know how to draw wings so I left them out.

[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] Regalis

@ase06 Here you go!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] "Bee" Middlesbrough

@sincerelysenara Here she is! Her hair didn’t turn out quite the way I wanted, so I apologize in advance.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Le[/name_m] and [name_m]Quinton[/name_m] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_m]Le[/name_m]

@iamemily here you go!

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

@golden155 Here you go!

[name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

@AKGirl Here you go!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much. She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Could you try Florence Marian Dalrhymple!? She goes by Flora. She’s an adventurous teen with lots of freckles, a long messy braid, and torn boots. She lives in the year 1865. She has light hair (maybe res or blonde?) and light eyes.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

this is such a cool idea! thank you!

mackenzie grace brooks kenzie has hazel colored eyes, she’s always wearing bright red lipstick, light brown skin, and her silky brown hair is always up in a high ponytail. she’s an fbi agent — so she wears a blue button up blouse, and tight black jeans.

and then there’s her best friend elizabeth jane hayes liza. she has bright blue eyes, freckles covering her face, and light dirt blonde hair that’s always in french braids down her back. she’s also an fbi agent, so she wears a plain black t-shirt which is tucked into her black skirt.

1 Like
[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Marian[/name_u] Dalrhymple

@snowmaiden Here you go; sorry it took so long! I wasn’t sure what to do for the outfit so I just googled “1865 fashion”.

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

@michellejean I had some free time yesterday, so I was able to draw them. I don’t usually draw lips, and I almost never draw french braids, so I hope it turned out ok.

2 Likes

wow! this is amazing!! thanks (i was @michellejean btw)

1 Like

WOW, she’s so perfect!!! That’s everything I could have pictured and more!!! Thanks so very much!!! Xxx

1 Like

And if you’ve got time, anytime, could you draw Killian Kettering for me please? He’s a late-teenage crewman on an 1860’s cruise ship. I wrote him as having red hair, I’m thinking an Auburn/dark red color. He wears a long coat that’s too big for him.:relaxed: You’re so talented, and I think this thread is just the kindest idea!!! I’m so grateful!

3 Likes

I hope the middle name doesn’t start with a K…

3 Likes

Lol!!! Absolutely not!!
I know a girl whose initials are 3 k’s… can’t imagine…

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] character (tentatively named Naomi) is a nine year old (at the start of the story) Japanese American girl with waist length hair,straight above the brow bangs, and round silver thick frame glasses. She dresses in a vintage/retro/Lolita style and hates wearing denim. Her hobbies include tap and ballet dancing, playing the piano, and various other creative outlets. She also loves cooking, baking and gardening.

1 Like