Anyone else wanna try?!

I want to thank lemon again for profiling these names! I love to know how other people veiw a name! So I thought it might be cool to see how other peoples views on my favs differ. So if you have a minute, let me know how you would profile them!

[name]NOAH[/name] - I envision [name]Noah[/name] as a quiet, independent child with a warm heart. He isn’t the most social of boys, perhaps not the most active or athletic, but he is generous and intelligent, caring and strong. He has a beautiful smile, and he is well-liked by peers and parents. He is social, but he doesn’t like to be the center of attention.

(I see a boy of medium build with blonde or light brown hair and big, expressive, blue eyes…)

[name]ISAAC[/name] - I envision [name]Isaac[/name] to be a strong, sturdy boy. He is active, perhaps in sports but also in more laborious tasks - farming, construction, mechanics. [name]Isaac[/name] is friendly and respectful, and he is well-liked. He is attentive to the needs of others, and I particularly see a man who cares for the needs of the poor or elderly. [name]Isaac[/name] is intelligent, but his best features are his strength and warmth of heart.

(I see a strong, burly boy with brown hair - medium - and brown or blue eyes…)

[name]ISAIAH[/name] - [name]Isaiah[/name] is a very smart child, who takes pleasure in pleasing those around him, whether they be parents, teachers, or friends. He has an excellent sense of humor and is quite social. He draws energy from a crowd of people - he is an extrovert. I envision [name]Isaiah[/name] to be multi-talented, but I see his particular strength to be in the domain of the arts, most likely music but perhaps painting.

(I see a boy of medium build, with medium brown hair and brown or blue eyes. I can also see a small, [name]African[/name]-American boy…)

[name]AVERY[/name] - I envision [name]Avery[/name] to be a free spirit, an independent, social girl with a bright smile and happy spirits. She is a bit childish and silly, but her friends love her for it, and she is valued for her creativity and optimism. [name]Avery[/name] is honest and loyal, kind and good, yet she can be greedy and stubborn when she wants to.

(I see [name]Avery[/name] as a smaller girl with blonde hair and blue eyes or medium brown hair and hazel eyes. I can also see a delicate, pretty [name]African[/name]-American girl…)

[name]Avery[/name] is tough for me because, honestly, I have a hard time envisioning an adult [name]Avery[/name].

[name]NATALIA[/name] - I envision [name]Natalia[/name] to be a pretty, strong woman (or girl) with an elegant look and a sophisticated manner. She is highly intelligent and witty, and her friends rely on her for good fun and quick humor. [name]Natalia[/name], with all this going for her, can be a bit proud and arrogant, yet her personable nature and fun spirit generally mask her weaker points. She is respected, yet [name]Natalia[/name] is outspoken and opinionated about matters for which she is passionate.

(I see [name]Natalia[/name] as a pretty, tall girl with dark hair and rich, big brown eyes. She could, alternatively, be a delicate child with blonde hair and sweet, hazel eyes…)