Anyone else?

Is anyone else having problems actually getting the page to load occasionally? I’ve been getting everything from “not found” errors to page allocation errors. It’s weird. I mean, all I generally have to do is hit reload and then it’s fine, but am I the only one seeing this?

We were all a victim of nameberry’s success on [name]Tuesday[/name] and [name]Wednesday[/name]. [name]Linda[/name] and I were quoted everywhere on the [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Garner[/name] baby name and the traffic spike clogged the site (at least that’s the way my non-tech brain envisioned it, like the traffic jam outside my son’s school at 8 every morning). We’re moving to a new server this weekend so we should be all around faster and snazzier and better able to handle all the new nameberryites!

Oh, Very cool, [name]Pam[/name]! Congrats on the traffic and thanks! :smiley:

Oh, so that’s why it never loaded! Congratulations! I’m recommending this site everywhere. It’s wonderful. It also took really long to post things this morning. I still think of it as e-traffic too.

We just moved the site over to its own server, which should speed everything up every day and keep us from crashing next time a movie star chooses a crazy baby name! Thanks so much for recommending nameberry – it’s been really fun for us getting to “know” you all and we really appreciate all the fabulous ideas and input.

[name]Just[/name] a heads up here. I’m getting the following every third or fourth page load:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nameberry.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hitting reload had double poted a lot and logged me out as well, I have to re-log in every other tome this happens. Anyone know what gives?

[name]Just[/name] a heads up here. I’m getting the following every third or fourth page load:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nameberry.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hitting reload had double poted a lot and logged me out as well, I have to re-log in every other tome this happens. Anyone know what gives?

Same here - also does anybody know what is up with the posts that are all jibberish?

Same here - also does anybody know what is up with the posts that are all jibberish?

just fyi, we’ve been moved to a new server and everyone’s nameberry should be running a lot sprightlier.

I noticed, Awesome move, [name]Pam[/name]! :smiley: