Anyone else?

Okay. I long ago established that my computer hates me, so I’m not sure if what I’m seeing on Nameberry is real or simply my computer being cranky.

Does anyone else see advertisements between the nametalk forums? The first three topics are group together, then there’s an ad, followed by the next three forums, and so on.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I just noticed that the forums are broken up into sections of 3 each, but I also have adblock, so I never see any ads. I guess that makes sense.

Yes, it just happened within the last few hours… I don’t like it.

P.S.
[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name]! I don’t want to totally hijack that other thread so I thought I’d say something here. I feel like I’ve been gone forever! I didn’t mean to stop posting, but there are so many people here now that it’s overwhelming and when you don’t come on for a few days and there are pages of new posts it’s hard to know where to start! [name]Silly[/name], I know!

Well, I thought I should stop obsessing so much about baby names for a while since it will be years before we have another one. But I just can’t. Also, I’ve been super busy lately. I’m a more-than-full-time student at two separate schools and trying to juggle that with a baby is surprisingly difficult! Not that I’m complaining. Plus there have been a lot of family issues lately. So, I almost never get the chance to use the computer for fun these days. I will be working on remedying that, though, I miss this place!

By the way, do you have a facebook? If so, you should add me. And if you don’t, you should definitely get one. Everybody has a facebook., lol. :slight_smile:

So, that’s my story, not that you needed such wordy explanation. Sheesh! [name]How[/name] are you doing?

I’ve seen them too, [name]Jill[/name]… threw me off! I thought my computer was being a grump again =]

Phew! Thanks [name]Karen[/name], [name]Lyndsay[/name], and [name]Erasmus[/name]! I’m so relieved. When it first happened, I kept refreshing the screen!

:slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lyndsay[/name]! It’s so great to see you again! I really missed you! :slight_smile: [name]How[/name]'s [name]Dash[/name] doing? I bet he’s adorable!

You’re in two schools now? You’re amazing, [name]Lyndsay[/name]! I hope everything is going well for you. I’m sorry you’ve been having family issues, and hope everything works out. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe it, but I’m not on Facebook yet (she says as she hangs her head in shame)… I’ll join one of these days. In the meantime, I’d love to get in touch with you. If [name]Susan[/name] is on Facebook and you two are in touch, she has my e-mail. :slight_smile:

[name]Welcome[/name] back, [name]Lyndsay[/name] (and [name]Dashiell[/name])! :slight_smile:

Not to hijack the convo, but I wonder about you to [name]Lyndsay[/name]. [name]Glad[/name] to hear all is well!

I agree, [name]Jill[/name], you should get facebook :wink:

It’s [name]Rica[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Rica[/name], I’ll get on Facebook…I promise! :slight_smile:

It’s [name]Rica[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Rica[/name], I’ll get on Facebook…I promise! :-)[/quote]

Whoo hoo! :wink:

Yes, I’m seeing this as well. It used to not be that way on my computer, but that was when I was trying out Google Chrome. When I stopped using Google Chrome (it crashes a lot on my old computer) and switched back to Internet [name]Explorer[/name], it started showing up that way. Scared me to death, I thought they deleted the other boards or something.