Anyone else's husband and this picky?

See the results of this poll: Which is best

Respondents: 71 (This poll is closed)

• Tessa Shea : 15 (17%)
  • Tessa Kate : 43 (50%)
  • Tessa Evelyn : 20 (23%)
  • Tessa Jude: 8 (9%)

My problem is my husband and I have very different taste in names. He likes popular classic names ([name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], ect.) and I like names that are a bit different, but not too weird. I’m happy we managed to find 5 of each that we both agree on, but it wasn’t easy (especially the girl names).

I voted for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], I like the way it sounds.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is adorable!

Mine has vetoed some of my favourites which breaks my heart!

I voted for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]. I really like the flow and [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is lovelier than [name_f]Kate[/name_f] in my opinion. [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is unexpected while [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is plainer. I also like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] but don’t really like it on it’s own which is why I didn’t choose it, but it’s my second choice.

Another vote for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]- my husband and I can’t even decide on a first name let alone Middle names.

I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].

I much prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] (I’m assuming it’s pronounced like shay). I think it’s so fresh and pretty. I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] too, but I honestly find [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] to be a bit boring and plain.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]! I generally love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] (dd#2 mn) but I find it very plain with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is lovely too. I might be inclined to pick something a bit longer or more unique as a middle name to pair with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], but that’s just personal preference.

I think [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] runs together a bit, and I’m personally not a fan of [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!