Anyone from NZ here?

[name]Hi[/name], I’m Kaybee and I’m 17, from NZ. I’m not pregnant (ohh, definitely not!) but I looove names, and I was wondering if there is anyone else from NZ who is around my age and loves names too? :slight_smile:

Also wondering about being able to email/text about names? (Obviously the texting things only possible for people in NZ) I can’t get on the internet much but I’d love to have someone to text about name combos! :slight_smile:

Hey Kaybee:)

I’m [name]Charlie[/name], 15 and living in Chch! Does that fit your criteria? Where about in NZ are you from?

[name]Hope[/name] to keep chatting:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

It absolutely does! I’m from [name]Palmerston[/name] [name]North[/name], in 7th form :smiley:
What year at school are you?

Want to email or text or something? My idea for this was to be able to text each other random name combos when they pop up, as I’m not able to get on the internet a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

It absolutely does! I’m from [name]Palmerston[/name] [name]North[/name], in 7th form :smiley:

Want to email or text or something? My idea for this was to be able to text each other random name combos when they pop up, as I’m not able to get on the internet a lot :p[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’m in year 12 (6th form), so almost there lol. Emailing sounds good:) I’m not so keen on putting my cell phone number out here on the internet so I’ll just give you my email address and we can sort it out from there. Is that okay?

• [name]Charlie[/name] ([name]Charlotte[/name])

Want to email or text or something? My idea for this was to be able to text each other random name combos when they pop up, as I’m not able to get on the internet a lot :p[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’m in year 12 (6th form), so almost there lol. Emailing sounds good:) I’m not so keen on putting my cell phone number out here on the internet so I’ll just give you my email address and we can sort it out from there. Is that okay?

• [name]Charlie[/name] ([name]Charlotte[/name])[/quote]

That sounds super :slight_smile: Sorry I’ve been away for a couple of days, I’ve been absolutely bogged down with internals and stuff. Level 3 Social Studies, [name]History[/name] and Classics are so intense sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it ok if you give me your email? My email has my actual whole name on it so I wouldn’t feel comfortable having it where everyone could see it :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to talk to you more :slight_smile:

Hey:)

I know exactly how you feel! I’ve got bio, eng and history internals on the go right now, yours would be harder though, I’d imagine.

Okay, my email is charliehotsox@hotmail.com

[name]Hope[/name] to hear from you soon:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Emailing you right now, [name]Charlie[/name] :slight_smile: