Anyone here swifties?

Okay [name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!!! Are there any people who like [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift??? I am a HUGE fan!!! I’m so excited for Fearless Taylor’s Version tomorrow!!!

5 Likes

i’m a big taylor swift fan, and there are a lot on here!

(if you haven’t already done this then you might like it!)

2 Likes

thanks!!!

Yes! I’m obsessed with every album from the fearless era onwards. I’m so excited for tomorrow! and Mr Perfectly Fine is so good!

my favorite album is probably Lover, but Evermore’s a close second!

1 Like

I LOVE Evermore and Lover!!! [name_m]Ive[/name_m] been jamming to Mr. Perfectly fine all morning!!! AHHHHH

1 Like

wdyt of you all over me?

1 Like

Its catchy and I love Maren… But not my absolute fave… still a bop tho!

1 Like

lover is my favourite album too (though i’m especially loving reputation at the moment)

and i’m really excited for tomorrow :blush:

2 Likes

YES!

1 Like

Yes! I especially love Folklore and Evermore. I never really got into Lover or Reputation, tbh, but there are some good songs from both and she undoubtedly incredibly talented!

2 Likes

I actually am!

1 Like

I’m a BIG swiftie!

1 Like

I love her earlier music and her more recent songs. I wasn’t very keen on reputation, and only liked a handful of songs from Lover, 1984 and [name_u]Red[/name_u].

1 Like

I just got into her music with folklore and evermore but I love red, 1989, and reputation too because I heard those albums’ songs on the radio a lot as a kid hah

1 Like

[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] was my first favourite musician! Her career has pretty much overlapped with my childhood, so I’m familiar with almost her entire discography. I too am very excited for the new music!!

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] listened to you belong with me (Taylor’s version) and the nostalgia omg

4 Likes

ikr! I loved it sooo much, her voice is definitely stronger. I couldn’t see it in love story but in ybwm there’s a huge difference

2 Likes

For sure her voice is a lot more confident and powerful

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift’s music! Fearless came out when I was in kindergarten (I think) and my mom used to play it for me on the way to school – I’ve loved her music ever since!

I’m just listening to Fearless (Taylor’s Version) for the first time now, and so far I like it a lot!

3 Likes

I JUST FINISHED TO FEARLESS (TAYLOR’S VERSION) !!! AHHHHHH!!! It was so great!

3 Likes