Anyone know of this is possible?

I stopped taking the pill several months ago so we could TTC. However, the month before I stopped BC, I skipped my period. Now that I’m off the pill, I get my period every 50-52 days as I would if I were skipping a period on the pill. Could it be possible that this is why my periods are so far apart? Or a total consistence? Thanks!

It takes some time for your body to regulate after the pill. Maybe blade will respond as she has much more information concerning how the pill works in the body.

Thanks, jtucker! I know it can take time- I’m just trying to figure out if I messed up my cycle by skipping right before hand. :slight_smile:

Skipping the pill for a cycle before ultimitely going off of it is not going to completely change your cycle. As jtucker said, it could take a few months for your body to regulate after the pill but if its been a while and your periods are consistently that long you may want to consult your doctor to see if there is an underlying issue.

Thanks, katieree! I went to the obgyn- they only did some blood work- all of which they said came back normal. I’m going back again soon for a further consultation.