Arabella Lily

Does it flow or not? I really love them both and I think [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] has so much more to it than [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. The nickname would be [name_f]Bella[/name_f].

I don’t know if the overload of l’s makes it hard to say or not.

Thanks!

I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] too. It’s so much more different to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] etc., and has a really nice image (love nn [name_f]Belle[/name_f] too). But I do find [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] quite difficult to say. Maybe one L would be okay, but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] might have too many. Perhaps you could save [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a first, and choose another middle for [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

I suggest you to choose another middle name for [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], because [name_f]Lily[/name_f] doesn’t fit well= la-li, Arabella [name_f]Lily[/name_f].
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] sounds better.

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is way too popular for me, and so is the nickname [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is ok, but I’m meh about it.

I like it written out but it is a little L-heavy when said aloud. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is pretty though.

I think it is a lovely combination. Both pretty names - especially [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] - I had this as one of my top names until someone close to me named her daughter this. I know two Arabellas (one a baby,one 9) and countless Isabellas - so it is a perfect (and prettier) alternative.