Araceli or Celeste?

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] :heart::heart:

I do really like [name_f]Araceli[/name_f]

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f] is the one that excites me more! So pretty and distinctive.

I do love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] too though, it’s so chic and poised.

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! This is the first I’m hearing of [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], but I do like the sound of it.

Ohhhhh hard! Ugh I don’t want to choose, I love both but maybe [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] x

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Elegant, not too common but still familiar and no pronunciation issues.

I love the sunny, bright Araceli! The sound is romantic & airy and the nicknames are so sweet.

1 Like

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f]! I do love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] but the former is more unexpected to me, and equally beautiful!

1 Like

For me, Celeste, hands down. I’ve never heard Araceli before, but it sounds like Arancini… Arabella is pretty, with a similar vibe! Celeste is really pretty and elegant, whereas Araceli doesn’t feel great.

2 Likes

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f] due to the now over exposure of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. I also have found I don’t have the greatest fondness for the Hispanic pronunciation of the name ~ (seh-leh-stay)

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f] due to the now over exposure of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. I also have found I don’t have the greatest fondness for the Hispanic pronunciation of the name ~ (seh-leh-stay)

Both are fine.

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f] is beautiful! i’ve never liked [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] for myself, but it is still lovely

Ooh… difficult. For me using personally, I think [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. But [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] is very, very sparkling and lovely.

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f]

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f].

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is my favourite

She’s just graceful, understated and peaceful. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is full of tranquility and has the lovely meaning ‘heavenly’

a

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]