Archer as Sibling name for Dylan and Decker?

Hello! We are expecting our third boy in a month. We have older boys [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_m]Decker[/name_m], and we have pretty much settled on [name_m]Archer[/name_m] for this new little one, but I’m beginning to worry it’s too trendy. We want a fairly unique name that does NOT begin with a D. Is [name_m]Archer[/name_m] too trendy? Any other ideas? Thank you!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I don’t think that [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is trendy. I suppose it’s rising up the charts a bit, but it kind of has an older fashion vibe. It’s not just a random just now invented name that suddenly got popular, you know? It’s a perfect fit w/[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] & [name_m]Decker[/name_m] in my opinion.

Here are a few other suggestions just in case-

[name_u]Austin[/name_u]

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]-sort of the same boat as [name_m]Archer[/name_m] as far as kind of trendy but old fashioned & charming non the less.

[name_u]Abbott[/name_u]

[name_u]Brennan[/name_u]

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

[name_m]Eben[/name_m]

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

[name_m]Gareth[/name_m]

[name_u]Grady[/name_u]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_u]Keats[/name_u]

[name_u]Lane[/name_u]

[name_m]Levi[/name_m]

[name_u]Rex[/name_u]

[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] is so wonderful! Other suggestions:

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Afton[/name_f]
[name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
[name_m]Becket[/name_m]
[name_m]Burke[/name_m]
[name_m]Collier[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Pippin[/name_u]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

Thanks both! I appreciate the reassurance about [name_m]Archer[/name_m]. And the other suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:. We do keep coming back to [name_m]Archer[/name_m] though.

1 Like

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_m]Decker[/name_m], and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] sound like the coolest set of brothers!!

It’s cool, but [name_u]Asher[/name_u] has more history and is softer sounding if that appeals.

I think that [name_m]Archer[/name_m] fits perfectly with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_m]Decker[/name_m]! I don’t think it’s too trendy either, so I wouldn’t worry much about that

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] fits perfectly!

I love [name_m]Archer[/name_m] with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_m]Decker[/name_m]! Each name feels distinct but they all fit perfectly together. And I definitely don’t find it too trendy!