Archer: how trendy?

[name]How[/name] trendy is [name]Archer[/name]? We’re pretty set on [name]Henry[/name] for a first boy. Other names we like are [name]William[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Stuart[/name], [name]Graham[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]James[/name], etc. Is [name]Archer[/name] too trendy with this set?

I prefer [name]Asher[/name] and I think it fits better with your other names.

I wouldn’t use it as firstname but in combination with [name]Henry[/name] [name]Archer[/name] sounds great!!

I love [name]Archer[/name]. I love [name]Henry[/name]. I love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Archer[/name]. I’d use it as a middle name…

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Archer[/name] isn’t in the top 1000, but it does feel a bit trendy to me, only because it’s part of the last-names-as-first-names trend. It feels a lot fresher to me than, say, [name]Carter[/name] or [name]Miller[/name], but it feels very different in style to me than [name]Henry[/name].

From your list, I see these names together:

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Stuart[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]James[/name]

And then:

[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]

I do think that [name]Archer[/name] is handsome, though! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree that it has a different “feel” than [name]William[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], but I think it has enough of a classic vibe to be great with any of those names. [name]Love[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Archer[/name]!

it kind of feels trendy even though it isn’t really…
it’s a different style than [name]Henry[/name]… but i think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Archer[/name] works really well!! i love it!!

It’s not yet…with the rise of [name]Asher[/name], I can see [name]Archer[/name] quickly becoming more popular. An acquaintance of mine just named her new little guy [name]Archer[/name]…

I think it’s definitely on the trendy side for sure. I had it on my long list, but I recently crossed it off. I don’t think this name will stand the test of time, and thought I may reget using it 10+ years from now.