Archer v Christopher v Marcus v Leonardo v Gavin

Testing out five of our favorites for baby no. 2 and baby boy no. 1. We love Archer (“Archie”), Christopher (“Chris”), Marcus (“Marc”), Leonardo (“Leo”) and Gavin (we have no obvious nickname).

Older sister is Fiona.

Thanks!

ETA: Thanks for all the feedback so far! If it helps, our surname is super Italian, but our coloring and appearance is more English/Irish (for example, daughter is a redhead).

I love [name_u]Archer[/name_u], and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] would be my second pick. [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] isn’t my style, and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] seem a bit dated to me. That said, I think any of these work.

2 Likes

[name_u]Archer[/name_u] and then [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], I would put [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] first for the nn Charlie/chip/teddy, I’m not the biggest fan of [name_u]Chris[/name_u] x

1 Like

I think Archer is my favorite off of your list!

1 Like

With Fiona, I’ll say Archer and Leonardo! Fiona, Archie and Leo sound really good as siblings - they’re all names with a cool trendy feel. Chris, Marc and Gavin feel a lot more 70’s-90’s to me and wouldn’t be my preferred choice with Fiona (although I would love Christopher with a different nickname, like Topher or Kit).

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Archer[/name_u] from your list! :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] for you, or [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] - solid and familiar but not super popular

1 Like

[name_u]Archer[/name_u] or [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m].

I prefer [name_u]Archer[/name_u] to [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] but [name_u]Leo[/name_u] to [name_m]Archie[/name_m], if that makes sense.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Archer[/name_u] but I think [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] / [name_m]Marc[/name_m] fits best with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Archer[/name_u]! Has a cool -er ending with a cute nickname [name_m]Archie[/name_m]. [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] would be my second pick, but probably not for the nickname [name_u]Chris[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] sound great together to me! Subtly Scottish, but not so strong that you’d need or expect Scottish connections.

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] or [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] would be my second picks.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Archie[/name_m] for you, and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] but I much prefer [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] straight up rather than the nickname of [name_m]Marc[/name_m].

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u] with [name_f]Freya[/name_f], as a po suggested. I think [name_u]Archer[/name_u] nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m] works well too. :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] would be lovely with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] :blue_heart: But the other ones are good options too, especially [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m].

1 Like

I like [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] the best with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

1 Like

Christopher/Chris is my favorite, then [name_m]Gavin[/name_m]! I think they’re both lovely with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] “Marc” definitely!

1 Like

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] would sound so handsome with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]! :eagle:

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is my second pick. I’d love to see “Chris” come back! :ocean:

1 Like

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] sound perfect for siblings! :couple:

1 Like

[name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_u]Leo[/name_u], and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] have my vote.

1 Like