Archie Tex. What do you think? Please make other suggestions!

[name]Hi[/name] Berries!

My husband really like [name]Archie[/name] as a first name & I’m thinking [name]Tex[/name] as a middle name - [name]Archie[/name] [name]Tex[/name]. Bit of a crazy middle name but I think it works! I like the ‘x’ and that it’s so short. Although… it does sound a little like architect!!

The only other name he considered was [name]Harvey[/name] but we now can’t use this as a close friend named her baby this.

What do you think of [name]Archie[/name] [name]Tex[/name] & do you have any other suggestions along the [name]Archie[/name]/ [name]Harvey[/name] line??

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Archie[/name], but [name]Tex[/name] makes me cringe. It sounds like a cheesy character in a romance western novel. However, in the middle it wil not be heard that often.

Whoa, those two names are so wildly different to me that putting them together has totally thrown me! It does sound a bit like architect. [name]How[/name] about [name]Archie[/name] [name]Rex[/name]? I’m not sure if that’s any better. I do love [name]Archie[/name] though. [name]Archie[/name] [name]Felix[/name]? Hmmm, not sure about that either.

I think [name]Archer[/name] [name]Tex[/name] nn [name]Archie[/name] has a stronger, much more dapper feeling to it! All in all i like the name though!

xo [name]Viv[/name]