Arden as a girls middle name

This is a family name… so i am considering using it as a middle name… but i am hooked on [name]Olivia[/name] (as some of you know lol)… thoughts on [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name]?

Haha!!! I’m about to name one of my (boy) twins [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name]!!! [name]Arden[/name] is a family name for us too… Where are you from!!!

It’s a surname name and technically it’s down as unisex but I just can’t imagine naming a girl [name]Arden[/name]… It’s not so bad in the middle though if it’s really important for you to use it. The flow of [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Arden[/name] is a little clumsy because of the adjacent a sounds and on hearing her whole name said outloud I’d assume she had a hyphenated surname ie. [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Arden[/name]-[name]Green[/name].

[name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Dahlia[/name]- haha how funny! Its not super important… i am stuck on using [name]Olivia[/name] and having a hard time with a middle name I like… i want something unique and not so traditional… [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name] sounds awesome!!! I am from Mass… and you??

[name]Beth[/name]

Hehe! I’m from UK. Thanks for the compliment on [name]Will[/name]'s name. It’s a very hard surname to pair with middles… My daughter is [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Green[/name] and my niece is [name]Joy[/name] [name]Rosanna[/name] [name]Green[/name] if that helps at all?! (All the rest are boys…)

What about these:
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Diane[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rosanne[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Roselle[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Meryl[/name]/[name]Merrill[/name]/[name]Meriel[/name] [name]Green[/name] - depending whether OMG initials bother you or not!
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]/[name]Darcie[/name]/[name]Darcey[/name] [name]Green[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Kendall[/name]/[name]Kendell[/name] [name]Green[/name] ([name]Will[/name]'s twin will be [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] [name]Green[/name]… lots of people were suggesting it for a girl on my polls before I knew they were boys…)

Any good?

[name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name] is adorable. [name]Arden[/name] is a guilty pleasure of mine, my husband wouldn’t go for it haha. I think it’s great though!

thanks girls. I think lots of guys are against [name]Arden[/name].
I do like [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]… but was worried about putting 2 very popular names together…
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] i really like too… always loved the name [name]Kendall[/name].
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is great too… thanks so much. adding to my list. I have time as I am only a little over 12 weeks…