Arden, Delaney or Hartley with our twin boys (Wes & Foster)?

Just one more voice in support of [name_u]Arden[/name_u]! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] it’s your top pick.

1 Like

I vote [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]!

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is lovely with [name_m]Wes[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]. I agree with other posters that the repeated -ey ending on the other names with [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] doesn’t sit quite right, though it depends how much he goes by his full name/if you’d use a nickname with your daughter

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] please!

1 Like

Adore the name [name_u]Arden[/name_u]. (this name was on the shortlist for our daughter as well)

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elise[/name_f] was on my short list for the longest time! So I vote [name_u]Arden[/name_u]. But I also love [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] and [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] is cute, too, especially with your boys’ names. I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of your choices.

1 Like

Arden [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] is beautiful! It fits really nicely with [name_m]Wes[/name_m] & [name_m]Foster[/name_m] as well: a lesser known classic with a bright modern feel to it.

1 Like

Arden is great! [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] doesn’t go as well with the sibling names and I don’t think [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] is super usable.

1 Like

Arden is adorable! So pretty with [name_m]Wes[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]!

2 Likes