Arden? Kendell?

What do you think of the names [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Kendell[/name] on a boy?

We are thinking of using them as middle names for our twins if they are both boys.

Thanks, [name]Dahlia[/name]

I like the name [name]Arden[/name], but not [name]Kendell[/name]. And unfortunately it I don’t really have a reason of why I don’t like it. Depending on the first name though, I might like [name]Kendell[/name] in the middle spot.

Thanks. We were thinking [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name]. Our surname is [name]Green[/name]. What do you think?
[name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Arden[/name] is great but [name]Kendell[/name] has gone to the girls.

I think they’re both way too feminine to be used as first names on boys, but in the middle they’re perfectly fine. And with the first names you’ve chosen, they have a sort of old-world gentlemanly feel (like [name]Evelyn[/name] on a man) that is rather charming.

Thankyou! [name]Kendell[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] are mine and my mothers maiden names!

That’s quite funny jlm - We are using [name]Evelyn[/name] as a middle name if we have a girl (is my grandmothers name) and were actually considering [name]Evelyn[/name] as a middle for [name]William[/name] for a while! [name]Just[/name] love the sound of [name]William[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Green[/name]… Can’t decide between that and [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name].

[name]Dahlia[/name]