Arden or Florence

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is wonderful. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the elegance

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds a lot better, I think! [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u] both have that similar ‘ar’ sound, so they sound a little odd together.

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds better to me!

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds better to me, [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] sounds kinda like a cartoon character with the repeated sounds.

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f], hands down!

I don’t dislike [name_u]Arden[/name_u] by any means but I actually have a difficult time saying [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] side by side like that. [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] rolls off the tongue easier.

Firstly, I love [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] - it’s so sweet! I like the idea of the modern [name_u]Arden[/name_u] with the vintage [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] but I don’t think the flow of them combined is as good as [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. As others have said, the repeated ar sound is a little too much. Maybe [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]??

I totally agree! I dont want to do 2 middle names but florence is growing one me!

1 Like

Marjorie [name_f]Florence[/name_f] works really well. The two names flow together and fit. I also much, much prefer [name_f]Florence[/name_f] to [name_u]Arden[/name_u].