Are Hadley and Hudson too matchy-matchy?

my husband and I cannot agree on a name. We have a 2 year old name [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Reid[/name]. [name]Do[/name] You think [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Kay[/name] sound okay as siblings? Also, how common do you think this name is going to get? I don’t want her to be 1 of 15 [name]Hadley[/name]'s in her class.

I should add that [name]Kay[/name] is a family name that we decided to use to honor both of our mothers.

I love [name]Hudson[/name]. I think it’s so cute. I do think [name]Hadley[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are too similar though.

If you want to keep the same starting letter, I prefer something like [name]Hazel[/name] or Harrlow.

They are a bit matchy, but I think it’s okay. I wouldn’t cringe if I heard the names together. I think it’s fine if you love the name [name]Hadley[/name]. It is getting popular. Where are you from, if you don’t mind? Although it’s in the 200s on the SSA list, in some states it might be in the Top 50 and in others it might not even chart. It all depends.

Oklahoma
I don’t know any [name]Hadley[/name]'s, but ive seen it a lot on here and on the Internet.

[name]Hadley[/name] is cute! I really like [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name] together. I think it’s fine. :slight_smile: And I doubt she’d meet very many other Hadleys–it’s growing in popularity, but it’s still pretty much under the radar.

Good luck!