Are Hunter/Harper too matchy?

Are [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] too matchy?

Obviously they both have ‘H’ , and that doesnt worry me, but they both are same length and then end in ‘er’ .

Thoughts if these were siblings?

If it was just the two of them then maybe that would be fine, but with other siblings is that too weird?

Far too matchy for me, sorry!

I think it’s not just the H and -er that bother me, it’s that they’re both occupational names…

It’d be weird if you had [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Harper[/name] and then, named your third child [name]Zachary[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name]… to me, it’s just weird.

Sorry if I’m not making any sense!!!

yes, absolutely too matchy

Yes. No matter how many other siblings, these names are far too matchy to be used as siblings.

Definitely very matchy. [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] sound like cutesy twin names.

Yes. [name]Even[/name] if they were twins, its way too much.

[name]Both[/name] very nice names, but together it’s a bit much… Sorry!

I think they are too similar. You’ve got the “H”, the “er”, and they are both occupations. It’s a triple threat combo! lol I ran into a similar problem because we have a baby girl on the way and I love the name [name]Arden[/name]! However, we already have a daughter [name]Mia[/name] and a son [name]Archer[/name]. [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] sound too much alike and then where does that leave [name]Mia[/name]?

Well, I guess I am a little partial, I have my own little [name]Hunter[/name]. I think pairing it with [name]Harper[/name] is a little much though, and
also I associate [name]Harper[/name] more with girls–The [name]Beckham[/name]'s new daughter, [name]Nelle[/name] [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name], and a female character from a play
called “Angels in [name]America[/name]”. I absolutely love the suggestion of [name]Arden[/name]!! [name]Archer[/name] is cute too, but the meanings are too close.
Keeping with occupational and/or ‘-er’ names, have you considered [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Porter[/name] or [name]Tucker[/name]? Or if the ‘H’ is
your thing, how about [name]Holden[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], or [name]Houston[/name]?

I am with the majority here. I think they are too matchy as well.

agree, too much.

I have a set of twins and also expecting me second set and I love [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] together even for one baby!

Okay…I actually [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name]…I love names that start with the same letter. And hey, if you have another you can name it [name]Hadley[/name]! I am one of 4 kids and we all start with a c or a k name. [name]Christy[/name], [name]Kenny[/name], [name]Katy[/name], [name]Curtis[/name] then there’s the niece and nephew…[name]Cody[/name], and [name]Kenna[/name].

Yes, too matchy. Same beginning, ending and number of letters as well as syllables. They could get confused about who you are talking to when you call them. Great names though