Are there any middle-aged names that you like?

I like:
[name_f]Deborah[/name_f]
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]
[name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

Boys
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_m]Stephen[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] NN [name_m]Frank[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Alan[/name_m]

Not sure whether to count [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or slide it towards classic. Would be willing to consider [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] or [name_f]Judith[/name_f] classic too but [name_f]Debbie[/name_f] and [name_f]Judy[/name_f] are so tied to a '50s image I think of them as middle-aged-but-like-anyhow. [name_f]Marie[/name_f] I would have thought of as classic but NB says its old and out of style, so middle-aged I guess. If not dustier.

I guess the question could be raised of if these are “middle-aged” or “old” in some cases, but I don’t think they’re so-old-they’re-back in any case.

One of my all-time favorite names is [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]! I don’t know why, but it just hits a lot of the right notes for me. It’s known, but a little [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] today probably wouldn’t have any others in his class. It has a cool, catchy nickname, but it’s also got the popes and saints going for it too. Funny I like [name_m]Peter[/name_m], too–maybe I watched too much “[name_u]Brady[/name_u] Bunch” growing up? If I’m going down that road, [name_f]Maureen[/name_f], [name_f]Susan[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_u]Reed[/name_u] are all pretty great too.