Are these twin boy names too matchy?

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] &

• [name_m]Jago[/name_m]
    OR
  • [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

I love -o ending names, but thinking for twins (unidentical), they’re too similar. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is a definite, but also considering [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]. Would love [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but my cousin is called [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].
Any other suggestions? Thanks for all the help.

I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m] are a little too matchy, though for some reason I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] are fine together. Both would make cool twinsets though. From your other choices, I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] as well as [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] sound wonderful as twins. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] sounds a little awkward with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] in my accent (they kind of roll into each other, if you get what I mean), and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is personally NMS but it could be growing on me (if I can put the [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] the [name_m]Bear[/name_m] associations aside). Some suggestions:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Inigo[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] / [name_m]Olivier[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]

I actually think most names ending in -o work quite well with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Find an -o ending name with more syllables, so the names don’t have the same rhythm: [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] or [name_m]Nicolo[/name_m] or [name_m]Anselmo[/name_m]. Or, put [name_m]Jago[/name_m] as the middle name so the boys’ names have opposite rhythms: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Jago[/name_m], for example.

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and am so happy to see it getting some love! I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m] are too close, sharing the exact same ending. But I think [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] would be ok (and is another one of my favorites!). Of your other options I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] also sounds great with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].