Are you a ...?

No. When I was 8, and my brother 6, we decided that we wanted to be twins, so we changed our names to [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m], and changed our ages to 7, which was the middle age between us. We literally thought we could change our ages lol. We did this for quite a while, but when I remind my bro about it now, he gets really embarrassed. :laughing::sweat_smile:

Younger sibling?
Xx

yes

tidy person?

Yes

Aunt/uncle?

Nope

[name_u]Artist[/name_u]?

Not really with painting/drawing, although some of my doodles in class turn out decent

Ukulele player?

Yes!! And since this is a name website, I’ll share it’s name lol. She’s named [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Crocheter?

2 Likes

Nope, although I’d like to learn to knit (also I would laugh at you for naming your ukulele except I did the same thing-- mine is [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] :laughing:)

Phone owner?

2 Likes

Yes.

Wearer of glasses? (I am, but I wear contacts every day. I named my most recent pair of glasses Leonora.)
Xx

Yes, when I’m on screens

[name_m]Reader[/name_m]?

1 Like

StarClan, yes (case in point)

Enthusiastic skier?

1 Like

I’ve never been skiing so nope

[name_f]Fan[/name_f] of bagpipes?

Nope.

[name_m]Rick[/name_m] [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] reader?

No

[name_u]Baker[/name_u]?

Yeah, although if I can just eat the baked good without having to, you know, bake it, that’s nice lol

Big movie watcher?

OH yes!!!

[name_f]Fan[/name_f] of sourdough bread?
Xx

Sure, as long as it’s real sourdough, especially homemade from a starter. I don’t like the fake stuff with the yeast and crap in it though

Fansie?

1 Like

i had to google what a fansie was :joy: if i am correct and it’s a fan of the musical newsies, then no, but i did like watching it!

a person who enjoys winter?

2 Likes

Absolutely!! It’s my favorite season!

Curly-haired person?

No. [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] haired.

Athletic person?

Somewhat, yes.

Crazy fan of potatoes?
Xx