Aria Mayim Shaikin makes her debut!

It’s a girl! Our much longed-for daughter was born in perfect health (Thank G-d!) on February 10, 2010. 7 pounds, 18 inches. We named her [name]Aria[/name] [name]Mayim[/name]. She is named in loving memory of her paternal grandfather [name]Abraham[/name] Shaikin and maternal great grandmother [name]Martha[/name] Stark. [name]Aria[/name] means “solo melody” and “air” in Italian and G-d’s lion in Hebrew. ([name]Ari[/name]=lion/yah=G-d). [name]Mayim[/name] means “water” in Hebrew. We hope she lives up to the beauty and strength of her name. Thanks for all your help and advice namberry!

Congratulations! [name]Glad[/name] to hear all is well and your beautiful daughter with a beautiful name has arrived.

Congratulations. You have put so much thought and love into choosing her name, and using the initials of your family members makes it even more special.

Wishing you all of life’s blessings with your longed for daughter.

Congratulations, [name]Jilly[/name]! :slight_smile: I love the name you chose, and I hope you and [name]Aria[/name] are doing well! :slight_smile: Thanks for the update!

Take care! :slight_smile:

Congratulation on your new [name]BABY[/name] GIRL! : )
No doubt she must be BEAUTIFUL and am sure she’ll appreciate your dedication in choosing her name…

Congrats!!! I love the name [name]Aria[/name]!!!