Aria Mayim--thoughts??

I’m thinking about [name]Aria[/name] [name]Mayim[/name]. DH has FINALLY come around to [name]Aria[/name].

It wasn’t the Hebrew name I was hoping for, but I think it is pretty. We need an “M” for the middle name. (First name for his father [name]Abraham[/name], second name for my maternal grandmother, [name]Martha[/name].)

[name]Mayim[/name] (pronounced [name]Mai[/name]-YEEM) means water in Hebrew. Like [name]Mayim[/name] Bialik.

I’m liking the elemental connection ([name]Aria[/name] means air in Italian). It also looks cool with the last name (DH’s not mine): [name]Aria[/name] [name]Mayim[/name] Shaikin. (prounounced [name]SHAY[/name]-kin, like shakin’ not stirred.)

Thoughts? (Note: We don’t know if it is a girl. If it is a boy it will be either [name]Ari[/name] [name]Micah[/name] Shaikin or [name]Avi[/name] [name]Micah[/name] Shaikin. I’m very happy with either option.)

I love all the names. As you say, the elemental connection of [name]Aria[/name] [name]Mayim[/name] is lovely, and I like how they go together.

I think that [name]Aria[/name] [name]Mayim[/name] is lovely, and I’m happy that your husband finally came around!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

It’s lovely.
My favourite Hebrew combo of the same initials is [name]Adina[/name] [name]Miriam[/name].

I really like it:) It has a great flow and feel. I’m loving the last name too lol