Aria or Evelyn???

Evelyn or Aria

My favourite is [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but I do think it is too close to [name_f]Gia[/name_f]. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is a bit different style but would still be okay. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], nn [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] which I thing is really cute.

i love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]/[name_f]Vivi[/name_f] but our last name begins with a V so I think it would be too much :frowning:

I love [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and I think it sounds great with her siblings.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] is pretty too and is not too close to [name_f]Gia[/name_f]. I think both are beautiful choices.

Both work with mn [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but my personal preference is for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. I think either would make a lovely sibset though!

I like both names equally but feel that [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] works better with the other sibling’s names and nicknames. Since you are planning on using the nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f] for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], have you considered one as well for [name_f]Aria[/name_f] like say maybe [name_u]Ari[/name_u]? If so, [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_f]Gia[/name_f] don’t sound too similar. [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] might be a little too matchy though.

Thanks. No we wouldn’t use a nickname for [name_f]Aria[/name_f], My DH isn’t a fan or “ari”

I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] much more than [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] (which a pretty name but overused I feel) I have 3 little Evelyns on our block and my son has 2 in his class. Not sure if there is just a surge of them in my area though. For that reason alone I would choose [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but Evenlyn is lovely. I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] has more spunk.