Aria

If you heard the name [name]Aria[/name], who do you imagine in your head? Fair? Dark?

We’ve been having a hard time coming up with a name for our daughter, and dh came home the other day saying “I’ve got it!!! [name]Aria[/name]!”. I was surprised as I’d seen the name, thought it was cute, but didn’t think he would like it.

The meaning “lion” in Hebrew is awesome, as well as it’s link to music. Our son’s name is [name]Caden[/name] which we took from [name]Cadence[/name] (rythm).

We are thinking [name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] to go with [name]Caden[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]. Last name Loper.

What do you think??

Also, if you had to add one for mn, what would it be? [name]Caden[/name] is [name]Caden[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Kenyon[/name], but it’s not mandatory for our dd.

I think instinctively I’d imagine dark hair because I know it’s an Italian name, but my blonde cousin is a [name]Francesca[/name] so honestly I don’t really associate many names with a certain “look”, I think most names can suit a variety of people so I wouldn’t let that hold you back. Your daughter will “become” her name, whatever you choose.

I love [name]Aria[/name] too by the way!

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is cute, if I was to add a second middle it would probably be short and sweet, maybe:

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Ari[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Selene[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

Best of luck!

I like [name]Aria[/name] a lot, but just to warn you its the name of one of the main characters on a new TV show so it might spike a little in popularity!

Oh dear, which one? Is it out yet?

[name]Hi[/name]! The only time I have heard the name [name]Aria[/name] on TV is on the Next Food Network [name]Star[/name], which is now finished for the season. I love the name [name]Aria[/name]! I really don’t think it will become immensely popular. I love your idea of [name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]…so pretty. :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Aria[/name]! Honestly, I don’t picture light or dark, I just picture a beautiful girl!

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is pretty, I also love [name]Aria[/name] [name]Frances[/name].

Thanks everyone!

What do you think of the opposite way, [name]Violet[/name] [name]Aria[/name] Loper? Is it better the other way? I want to name her when we see her, and I love [name]Violet[/name] and hubby loves [name]Aria[/name].

Oh, and what about the spelling “[name]Violette[/name]”? [name]Aria[/name] [name]Violette[/name] Loper. My father is French so it would be nice.

[name]Hi[/name] there!

We are probably going to name our daughter [name]Aria[/name] (most probably [name]Aria[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Aria[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]). Our daughter will most likely have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. I think that the name can suit any appearance though.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is very pretty. I like it better than [name]Violet[/name] [name]Aria[/name]. To me, [name]Violet[/name] sounds sort of like an adjective when used in front of [name]Aria[/name]- it makes me think of a “purple song” which isn’t necessarily bad, but it makes me stop and think- what kind of song is purple? Maybe I’m just odd though.

The one thing we’re not certain about with [name]Aria[/name] is that there is a TV show called Pretty [name]Little[/name] Liars with a character named [name]Aria[/name] in it. I have never watched the show, but someone told me that the [name]Aria[/name] character is kind of slutty. I don’t know how popular the show is, or to what extent people associate the name with the character.

Thank you for your insight! I have heard of the show, but I hope it will just fizzle out :slight_smile:

Our [name]Aria[/name] would be pale and very blonde…maybe even a red head. But you’re right I think it would suit any appearance. I did think of the purple song thing LOL.