Aria

[name]Do[/name] you pronounce it as air-E-uh or R-E-uh?

Also, what do you think of Aeris, Anarose and [name]Aniyah[/name]?

I say R-E-uh

I prefer it to the other three…Anarose could grow on me though

I say (AHR-ee-yah)/

I would prefer Annarose, [name]Annia[/name]. Aeris just looks like a tryndee spelling of heiress.

lol, Unless I’m not doing it right, R-E-uh and AHR-ee-yah sound pretty much the same to me.

Hmm, Aeris is like heiress. Didnt think of that. I met a customer with that name yesterday and thought it was pretty. Now that you mention that though, maybe not so much.

Is [name]Annia[/name] pronounced like [name]Annie[/name] with an uh at the end? If so, its a bit boring for me.

I say [name]Annia[/name] with a different start then [name]Annie[/name]…[name]Ah[/name]-nee-uh. Not sure if thats what other people say too though.

Some similar thoughts…Annela, [name]Annita[/name], [name]Annaleigh[/name], [name]Anina[/name], [name]Annora[/name], [name]Anya[/name], [name]Anka[/name]…and I’m out for now. :wink:

I say R-ee-uh like the musical connotation too.

I like it better than the other 3.

love aria…did not use it though…because I though people would call her area.

Well, poo. BF had previously said he liked [name]Aria[/name], but today he was making fun of it. We were discussing names and I said [name]Aria[/name] and he responded with “are ya what?” Gah.

He’s still stuck on [name]Anais[/name], but I just cant get into it. I just dont like the way it sounds, at all. I mentioned [name]Anneliese[/name] to him, and he said he would like it without the s… Which would be [name]Annalee[/name]/[name]Annalie[/name], but he doesnt want to use that because he mentors a little girl at church with that name.

Why are men so picky?