Ariella

[name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalee[/name_f] Legrande ________ is the name I’m currently considering for my baby girl. I know it’s kind of L heavy but doesn’t bother me. Last name is 1 syllable no L’s. Opinions?

I prefer the [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] spelling, but either way, it’s lovely!!

I like it, and it’s way better than [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]. I do prefer the [name_f]Rosalee[/name_f] spelling, as it looks cleaner than [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] imo. But why would you want her to have two middle names?

I love [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]! But I MUCH prefer the [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] spelling. Out loud the combo sounds lovely.

@flowergrimm- the second one is an honor name, and [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] Legrande alone is too hard for me to say.

Thanks everyone!!

Umm… I have to say I prefer [name_f]Arietta[/name_f]. If you think it is L heavy, this might be a way to loosen that weight.

I love [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]! I think it’s absolutely beautiful.
I also think [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalee[/name_f] is a stunning combo, and it’s not too R heavy to me (even with the second middle)

however, I agree with other posters, I much prefer the [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] spelling. that’s not a huge deal though, if you like [name_f]Rosalee[/name_f] more, you should use it!