Aristotle

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Atlas : 30 (71%)
  • Aristotle: 12 (29%)

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] by a mile.

[name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] sounds too over the top and pretentious for me.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about Ariston? (ancient ruler of Sparta, also there was a Greek poet/scholar…I suspect it was relatively common in ancient Greece) Maybe something like Ariston [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Ariston [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Ariston [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]

[name_m]Both[/name_m] feel like over the top names for me personally but I chose [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] because this seems more like a name. With [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] it is so much a book of maps/part of the body I just can’t quite picture it on a person. Take my thoughts with a grain of salt as my style is just different. In a way I like the idea of [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], as though you are saying he could go anywhere…makes me think of adventure.

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for sure. [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] is way too pretentious.

I prefer [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] but not with your surname

I like Aristide

Thanks for the response! Keep them coming.

I voted for [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] is a one person name, but it could work as a middle name.

I think [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is more doable, but not by much.

I voted for [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m]. [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is overdone in my opinion and I actually think that [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] is refreshing and a great namesake! It’s not exactly a name that has negative connotations. There are loads of great nn for him too.