Arlo, Rhea, &

I really love [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] from your list, thank you!

Am I crazy that my favourite here is [name_f]Oona[/name_f]? Ha! It seems so sweet, not sure I could ever convince hubby to go for it though. Thanks for the suggestions!

Another name I’m considering is not [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but [name_f]Jade[/name_f] for a wee girl.

1 Like

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] is a gorgeous name as is [name_f]Jade[/name_f]!

[name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]!

I’d definitely stick to the short and sweet vibe you have going on! Here are some suggestions.

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], and…

[name_f]Elma[/name_f]
[name_f]Leda[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Dina[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]

[name_m]Eben[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Jove[/name_m]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_u]Cato[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Koen[/name_m]

Thanks again to everyone for their wonderful name ideas! I take baby naming very seriously and while I have a ways to go in this pregnancy, I want to give myself ample time to pick the perfect one for our new babe.

These are my tops picks thus far -do you think they fit??

Boys: [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Innes[/name_m], or [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
(Sorry to the [name_m]Odin[/name_m] fans -hubby vetoed it!)

Girls: [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (might do Béatrice), [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] (nn Maeve)

Your kids have such cool names! I’m so surprised no one has mentioned [name_f]Juno[/name_f] which I think fits really beautifully into the sibset.

Of your initial list, I really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is also really nice.

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is great, though [name_f]Jane[/name_f] feels a little prim and proper- [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], & [name_f]Jade[/name_f] works nicely too.

And I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], & [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] as well- they have a similar vibe imo.

I think if I went with [name_f]Juno[/name_f] I would always think of that [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Page[/name_u] movie…

I do love [name_f]Jade[/name_f] though!!

Out of your list I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] for a boy.

Here are some other suggestions:
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

I discovered a new girl name and am totally in love!

[name_f]Lumi[/name_f]

Everything about it feels perfect. 4 letters, 2 vowels and it means snow which should be perfect for a mid [name_u]November[/name_u] birth day. That is often when the first snows of winter fall here.

What do you all think? Does it fit with the sibs, is it too weird?