Arlo Vs Arlow

I quite like Arlo/Arlow for a middle but I feel like a W on the end makes it feel more complete.
I especially like it with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], for the repeated W.
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Arlow. Which do you prefer and why?
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Arlow

I much prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. It looks “correct” if that makes sense, and I’m not a fan of the -low part of Arlow.

14 Likes

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] looks a lot better to me. It looks complete and correct and fun. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is great

2 Likes

I much prefer [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], although I guess not on much basis because I prefer [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] over [name_u]Marlo[/name_u]. Very cool name either way!

2 Likes

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] looks “correct” to me whereas Arlow looks like you just decided you wanted a unique spelling.

3 Likes

I agree that [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] looks more legitimate and also more sleek and sophisticated if that makes sense.

3 Likes

i prefer arlo. i think arlow would have spelling issues.

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Lawerence[/name_m] Arlow for the repeated w. The continuing looks really nice. I don’t think the spelling matters too much as it is a middle name . I think both [name_m]Lawerence[/name_m] and Arlo(w) pair well together. It’s the perfect combination of vintage revival meets fresh and trendy and I adore how they seem to compliment one another

2 Likes

I agree with this :point_up: but personally, I prefer Arlo. It’s far and away the most established spelling, I’ve only seen Arlow(e) once or twice and would definitely assume the Arlo spelling if I heard the name, but as a middle it’s not a huge deal.

2 Likes

I agree with this! If you were considering Arlo(w) as a first name I’d vote for Arlo because it’s the most established spelling, but for a middle name, use Arlow if you like it better! I get how it looks more complete to you than Arlo - having seen the Arlow spelling I am inclined to agree.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

3 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] , I think that [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] sound very nice , but also as [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] all the way or even [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]! Both are amazing! For some reason [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] against Arlow looks more professional to me and it is more common so you do not have to worry about spelling errors, also it kind of looks like [name_u]Harlow[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] this way! Beautiful name

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. Arlow just doesn’t look right, [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] looks complete. Same with [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_m]Milow[/name_m] looks silly.

[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] 100%

2 Likes

I like the look of the repeating W in [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Arlow, and since it’s a middle you don’t really need to worry about the spelling as much as you would with a first.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] or [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], but not Arlow.

1 Like

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u].
Arlow can be too easily mispronounced. Afterall, “bow” has 2 correct pronunciations.