Artemis 31 will do an aesthetic board ⭐

Wow that’s amazing, I love it so much thank you!

1 Like

hi! i don’y know if you’re still doing this but here are my combos!
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] (b)
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] (g)

1 Like

If you’re still doing this I’d love to see:

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]

:slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oops and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] !

1 Like

omg i love these so much! thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OH MY GOSH THESE ARE STUNNING!!! :heart_eyes: Thank you soooooo much!!!

1 Like

I loved these so much that if you have time I’d like to request [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Silvie[/name_f], and [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] (b)!! Sorry to bother you with so many they’re just so awesome!! :joy: :wink: :heart:

1 Like

diptic4145630935279234679
diptic3356876639428380006
diptic1653128900510546080
diptic4278058304651697708

1 Like

these are absolutely perfect!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks so much!!

1 Like

If possible, I’d love to see Clementime [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], and [name_f]Siobhan[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

No probs. Is Clementime a typo? Not [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] before I start doing them or anything?

No, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is not a typo.

I have only ever seen [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] spelling, not with the M, so I wasn’t sure.
Is [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] for a girl or a boy?

I love it! Thank you!

1 Like

Would you mind doing [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f] for me please?

1 Like

Oh, these are stunning! If you don’t mind, could you do [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for me?