13. Gabriella [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
  14. Eliza [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
  15. Dulcie [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
  16. Georgiana [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
  17. Cora [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
  18. Celeste [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
  19. Ruby [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]
  20. Jessamy [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

What do you think? I guess my style is so frilly.

7 Likes
  1. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] Maeve -bold and magical

2. [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] Rose -gentle and lovely

3. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] Noelle -clear and bright

4. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] Marguerite - well balanced

5. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] May -elegant and feminine

6. [name_f]Verity[/name_f] Elise - snappy and sweet

7. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Odette - unexpected with flair

8. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] Faith -beautiful and stunning

9. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Belle -whimsical and lovely

10. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Iris- lively and bright

11. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Posey -well balanced between elegant and cutesy

12. [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] Rae - [name_u]Rae[/name_u] balances out the frillyness of [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]

13. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] Eve -angelic and pretty

14. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Imogen -oh, I love this! Pretty and bright

15. [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] Summer - sweet and colourful

16. [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] Fern -earthy and elegant

17. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] Juliette - vintage and charming

18. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] Eden -starry and bright

19. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Clarice -ooh, [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]! I love seeing [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]

20. [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f] Alice - I like the boldness

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :blush:

Thanks :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face: I love your style too. :smile:

1 Like

I am about to do a top 25 boys name.

I think you have a beautiful name list! It was hard to chose, but my favorites are [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Clara [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is so [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]-y and sweet! <3
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Posey[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] are also just absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

I think if I was having a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby girl I’d be so tempted with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] :evergreen_tree::green_heart:

2 Likes

Tabitha [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - Neither name is my favorite, but the combo itself is lovely!

Jemima [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

Clara [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - The flow’s a little off, but I still really like it!

Tessa [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] - The flow doesn’t seem right here. The styles of the names go really well together, though!

Arabella [name_f]May[/name_f] - This is also beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

Verity [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - I don’t like how this flows at all, but the names are both very pretty. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is just so royal!

Ivy [name_f]Odette[/name_f] - This isn’t my style at all, but I honestly have a soft spot for this combo. It’s lovely!!

Rosalie [name_f]Faith[/name_f] - I love this one! If I liked [name_f]Faith[/name_f] enough to use it, this would absolutely be on my list.

Adelaide [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - I have trouble with place name combos that have some sort of word name as the other name. I know [name_f]Belle[/name_f] isn’t a word name, but since it sounds like bell it causes the same trouble for me. It just sounds like a bell in [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] to me. If you don’t mind that, though, the names sound lovely together!

Felicity [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - Not the biggest fan of the flow from the end of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] to the beginning of [name_f]Iris[/name_f], but I absolutely love both names and love seeing someone else using them!

Eleanor [name_f]Posey[/name_f] - This is nice, I suppose, but I’ve lost my interest in both these names so it just kind of seems “meh” to me. But it doesn’t sound bad or anything, so I have nothing against it.

Angelica [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - This is a really nice combo! I love [name_u]Rae[/name_u] as a middle for girls, and [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] has been growing on me the past few months. The names really go well together, too.

Gabriella [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - Something about the flow seems odd to me when I say it, but the names suit each other well. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is just beautiful!

Eliza [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] feels so plain to me, but if I look past that, this combo is actually okay. I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and it actually sounds nice with [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. And they’re surprisingly of a similar style!

Dulcie [name_f]Summer[/name_f] - This doesn’t flow at all, imo. But the names are super sweet together!

Georgiana [name_f]Fern[/name_f] - This is beautiful!! I’m not a huge fan of either name, but the combo is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cora [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] - This is so sweet! I really like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Celeste [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - The imagery here is actually heavenly! Beautiful flow and style! :heart_eyes:

Ruby [name_f]Clarice[/name_f] - This is so gorgeous! I’ve always had a soft spot for [name_f]Clarice[/name_f], and I just adore [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. They sound so royal and regal next to each other!

Jessamy [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - The flow isn’t the best here, but I do like the vintage-y imagery I get from it. I do think [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] would flow better, though, if you’re open to that.

1 Like

Thanks are you in the UK or [name_u]America[/name_u]? As we might be pronouncing names a little differently. For instance I say Cla-ruh not the other way. Etc
[name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] is [name_m]Doll[/name_m]- see ( actually the name of my great grandmother)

1 Like

I’m in [name_u]America[/name_u], and it does appear that we’re pronouncing names a little differently. I do say [name_f]Clara[/name_f] “clah-ruh” (even though I’m supposed to say “clair-uh” based on where I live), and [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] “dull-see”. I do think [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] (doll-see) [name_f]Summer[/name_f] flows a little better when pronounced like that, but the S’s still kinda make it sound off (at least when I say it).

1 Like

Hi there.

Great list!

Here are my thoughts-

Tabitha [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]-It’s so darn cute. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is smart & spunky. And the nn [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] is darling. I know a litlte [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tabby[/name_f], & she’s a witty, cheeky, mischievous little character. The mn [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] makes this name feel even softer & more pixie like.

Jemima [name_f]Rose[/name_f]-[name_f]My[/name_f] friend who has the little girl called [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] wanted to name her [name_f]Jemima[/name_f], but [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] won out in the end. Are you in the U.K.? [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]’s mom is from the U.K, & living in the U.S. now. Apparently [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] doesn’t go over as well here. In the U.K, it totally works & is really fun.

Clara [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]-I’ve never been big on [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. It just sounds kind of off as a name; I can’t quite explain it. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is really sweet though. Soft, feminine, classic, simple. Not terribly over done, but a little bit popular. The combo of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is very [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]-y.

Tessa [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]-I find [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] a bit heavy & fussy, but [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is great. Sporty, spunky, feminine w/out being frilly. Simple & well known, but not over done. I think that [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] would be nice, but [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] Maguerite isn’t bad at all. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my style.

Arabella [name_f]May[/name_f]-[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is frilly & gorgeous. It sounds very romantic, & I think the nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f], over done as it may be, is just so pretty. I generally like [name_f]May[/name_f] as a nn, but I feel like it’s too light w/Arabella if that makes sense.

Verity [name_f]Elise[/name_f]-I’m not into [name_f]Verity[/name_f], but it’s different. And [name_f]Elise[/name_f] just sound a bit filler. I’m inconsistent, since I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] though.

Ivy [name_f]Odette[/name_f]-I want to like [name_f]Odette[/name_f], but it just seems harsh & I see the word ‘odd’ in it. And I have a similar issue w/Ivy. I want to like it, because it’s vintage & spunky & has the lovely botanical imagery. But I always hear I.V. For what it’s worth, this combo flows quite well.

Rosalie [name_f]Faith[/name_f]-[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is just charming & adorable. [name_f]Faith[/name_f] is not my cup of tea. Not sure why. I guess it’s too religious sounding.

Adelaide [name_f]Belle[/name_f]-[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is good. It doesn’t sparkle, but it’s nice. [name_m]Just[/name_m] so many ‘[name_m]Ad[/name_m]’ names are popular right now. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is a fun mn, but I don’t know if this flows all that well.

Felicity [name_f]Iris[/name_f]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It’s so cheerful & fun to say. But I can also see a [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] being sort of bookish, in a very cute way. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] doesn’t have the nicest sound to me for whatever reason, even though I like the idea of it. Kind of like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

Eleanor [name_f]Posey[/name_f]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I’ve toyed w/this combo too to honor my grandma, [name_f]Pauline[/name_f]. I love the sweet fluffy [name_f]Posey[/name_f] paired w/the bold classic [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

Angelica [name_u]Rae[/name_u]-That one is way not my style. I don’t care for religious names much, & just doesn’t like that ‘ange’ sound. [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is kind of boyish too, even though it’s spelled feminine.

Gabriella [name_f]Eve[/name_f]-[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is not my favorite, but it’s not awful. I just really dislike [name_u]Gaby[/name_u]. It sounds bratty. I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] though. And the mn [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous.

Eliza [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]-That’s adorable! It’s vintage & quirky, & I love the flow of the combo.

Dulcie [name_f]Summer[/name_f]-Hm. I’m not into [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f]. It just sounds like ‘dull’. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is lovely.

Georgiana [name_f]Fern[/name_f]-[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] is beautiful. It’s very fancy & fairly unexpected. Cute nns too. I love [name_f]Fern[/name_f] usually, but this combo has too many ‘r’ & ‘n’ sounds in my opinion.

Cora [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]-That’s very sweet. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is just smart, kind simple & classic. And [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is a bit fancier, but I love the flow of the combo.

Celeste [name_u]Eden[/name_u]-Hm. I don’t mind [name_u]Eden[/name_u] as a mn generally, but this doesn’t flow that well. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] would be better. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is kind of cool. Very elegant.

Ruby [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]-I’ve never even seen that movie, but [name_f]Clarice[/name_f] still sounds freaky to me. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is adorable.

Jessamy [name_f]Alice[/name_f]-[name_f]Jessamy[/name_f] is different, but I can’t quite get into it. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is super sweet.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad you liked a lot of them :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughtful responses. We are actually going with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I absolutely love [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] rose honestly if I had twin girls they would be these name combos. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]. :rofl::heart_eyes: Yes I’m from the UK.

1 Like

These are very sweet!

1 Like

Lovely!

I’d love to be named

Tabitha, [name_f]Jemima[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f], or [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

1 Like

I think it’s time to take back [name_f]Jemima[/name_f].

2 Likes

I loooove [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]

1 Like

I absolutely love: [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]. Of each of the other names, I either love the FN or MN as the other is nms, but the combos all fit together beautifully. Great names!

1 Like