Arthur Joseph?

My other half and I have been discussing baby names (not pregnant, and won’t be for a while, but I like discussing this) and we’ve come up with this name. It’s special to us for various reasons. [name]Arthur[/name] is for a dear grandfather on M’s side, as well as being his dad’s middle name. [name]Joseph[/name] is my grandfather’s name as well as part of my mum’s name and my brother’s middle name.

Nickname would probably be [name]Ari[/name], [name]Art[/name] or [name]Ari[/name].

Reversing the combo isn’t really an option, as there are already many, many Josephs in the family.

Looking forward to your responses, thanks!

I love [name]Arthur[/name]. It’s a great choice.

I love [name]Arthur[/name]. It’s a great choice.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I agree. [name]Arthur[/name] is a great choice. Underused, strong, and with a rich history. It’s one of my favorite names for a boy. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is very handsome.

Thank you :slight_smile: I love it for all of those reasons too.

[name]Hi[/name] Elowen, [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is a wonderful name for a boy. [name]Arthur[/name] has romantic, valiant and regal quality to it due to its association with [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] and the Knights of the Roundtable and [name]Joseph[/name] is a Biblical gem that will never go out of style. A very noble pairing!

Thanks. :slight_smile: I really like the [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] association as well. It makes me tempted to have a low key ‘royal’ theme for all of my children.