Arthur & Vincent?

What do you guys think of [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] for a baby brother to [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]?

I had this picked as the ideal sibset way back when we named [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and hubby still loves it. But I’ve had wayyyy too long to think on this/obsess and wonder if it sounds a bit harsh next to [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and also if it’s a little too tied to italian mafia (in the movies at least :)) We would likely call him [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u] and this feels even more stereotypical of the genre.

What do you think, or what would you suggest!?

1 Like

I personally don’t love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] but they don’t not work.

Would [name_m]Victor[/name_m] be too rhymey? [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m]… I love that!

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] works well with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Italian mafia was not the first association that came to mind when I read the names.

In fact, a friend of mine just recently had a son named [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. He goes by [name_u]Vinny[/name_u]. That has not even been a thought in the past 8 months or so.

1 Like

Over-thinking as always :joy:

1 Like

I love how they sound together! I don’t think it’s too stereotypical Italian!

1 Like

I think they fit perfectly together

1 Like

I think they work well together!

1 Like

Arthur and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] work very well together!

1 Like

LOVE [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]!! It’s my great grandpas name and I would love to use it for one of my sons🥰

1 Like

I think you’re over-thinking it :joy: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] go so well together and [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u] is such a great nickname. I would never have thought of the mafia association.

1 Like

Yes, I like them both and together. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] van Gogh, and little [name_m]Arty[/name_m]!

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] !

1 Like

I think they work well! With [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] doesn’t feel quite as Italian (and I didn’t think of the mafia until you mentioned it). [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is a family name for me, and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is very sweet.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] a lot but also feel that [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u] is too tied to mafia movies. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] do go well together though!

1 Like

It works brilliantly. What’s wrong with the mafia :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

At least it’s not just me!! :joy:

Thank you all, feeling very reassured if little bean turns out to be a boy! Since hubby has vetoed everything else on my list I am trying to fall back in love with [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. It was my suggestion that I sold him on in the first place!!

Vincent is absolutely perfect for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]’s little brother!

1 Like

They both sound so cute together!:heart_eyes:

1 Like