Arthur...

So my top girl’s name right now is [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. [name]Both[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] have a meaning for me and I just love the name.

Right now my top boy’s is [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Ross[/name]. [name]Arthur[/name] is because I’m a big fan of the Arthurian legends and [name]Ross[/name] is a family surname. [name]Do[/name] you think they’d make a good sibset?

Thanks!

I love [name]Arthur[/name]! I think the nickname [name]Arty[/name] is so cute, and [name]Arthur[/name] really deserves to be revived. [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Ross[/name] make a lovely sibset as well. [name]Both[/name] are classic, seriously underused names with more creative, but still lovely, middle names.
My only qualm is that [name]Arthur[/name]'s “r” ending runs into the “r” beginning of [name]Ross[/name]. It’s really a shame, since I love that combo! :frowning:
Does that matter too much to you?

No I hadn’t even thought of that! What about [name]William[/name] [name]Ross[/name]? I don’t like it as much as the other but its nice. [name]William[/name] is a family name.

I think [name]Arthur[/name] is an awful name to lumber a kid with.

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is beautiful.

[name]Lance/name [name]Ross[/name]

Arthurian names

[name]Alexandre[/name]
Aleyn
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]Guy[/name]
Rion
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Leo/name
Erec
[name]Lucan[/name]
Rience

Girls

[name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Vivien[/name]

Actually, [name]Arthur[/name] is around the 300’s on The List. It’s not too heavy or cumbersome, and it has a great history behind it. It’s been out of style long enough to feel fresh again. I think that it is coming back, and it will be very cool soon, along with [name]Frances[/name], [name]Clara[/name], and other names of that genre. :slight_smile:

Also, I love [name]Ross[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]! [name]Ross[/name] is a great name, even better since it’s a family name, and it’s a good way to get around the two names running into each other.
I hope this helps!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Arthur[/name], and think it’s great with [name]Jane[/name]! :slight_smile: (I second the posters who mentioned the back-to-back Rs in [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Ross[/name]…)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Arthur[/name]…very handsome and romantic…[name]Arty[/name] is a cool nn as well. [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] are a lovely sibset…

I think [name]Arthur[/name] is cute. [name]Remember[/name] that cartoon called “[name]Arthur[/name]”, seemed to work for him!

I’ve recently fallen into an ever-lasting love with [name]Arthur[/name]!
and it was my uncle who recently passed aways middle name.

I am glad to see so many positive comments on [name]Arthur[/name]! I love it too (the legend and it’s a family name), and I like [name]Art[/name] and [name]Artie[/name] as a nn, but I can’t get past the fact that it rhymes with fart (and I’m not too picky about potential schoolyard taunting)