Artist nn Ari?

I’ve been daydreaming about the name Artist. I’m still teetering with if it’s suitable but after meeting an adorable boy named Artist I’m leaning towards why not lol. I also feel as though I get a 2 for 1 since I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_u]Ari[/name_u] but can never find a suitable middle that feels right.

So thoughts on Artist? Also thoughts on the latest middles I’ve been loving for him:

Artist [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
Artist [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]
Artist [name_u]McKinley[/name_u]
Artist [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
Artist [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m]/[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Ilya[/name_m]

Of course, I would like it to be cohesive with my other tops for boys so opinions on that as well (I already feel as though Artist “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]” & Acre are way too close and break my rule of no duplicate letters but I can’t get it out of my head).

I love unique names but I would use it as a middle

Artist seems to fit with the othrr names in your signature!

Artist [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] is great!

Artist [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]
Artist [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
Artist [name_u]Reilly[/name_u]
Artist [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
Artist [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
Artist [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
Artist [name_u]Fionn[/name_u]
Artist [name_u]Lyle[/name_u]
Artist [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Milo[/name_m]

I think if [name_m]Art[/name_m] is usable, there’s no reason Artist can’t be. It fits in really well with your other names too.
I adore Artist [name_m]Oswald[/name_m], it’s an incredibly cute combo, and the nn [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is perfect!

I think if the double letters bother you at all, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] Acre has a wonderful flow to it, and thus frees up the A space for Artist! [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] Acre and Artist [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] would be such sweet brothers! ([name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] would also be incredible!)

My first thought was “that is a job not a name”, but then [name_u]Mason[/name_u] and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] are jobs and names, so why can’t Artist be an occupational name?

I like it, and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a nice nn too. None of your middles are really catching my eye other than Artist [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m].

Other middle ideas
Artist [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Vincenzo[/name_m]
Artist [name_m]Julian[/name_m]

Artist seems pretentiously quirky, plus just sounds too much like autist for comfort. I see a lot of potential teasing there
[name_u]Ari[/name_u] would work well enough on its own or as a nn for [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_m]Aries[/name_m]
Or maybe you’d like [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m]?

I think going for Artez over Artist is a better move. It’s already a name and sounds the same and isn’t heavily in use. Artez [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] would be my suggestion to you.

I really like the name Artist but I feel like with the nn [name_u]Ari[/name_u] it’s a little girlish.
My first thought was Artist [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. I also really like Artist [name_u]McKinley[/name_u]