Asher Calvin?

[name]Just[/name] curious about thoughts on this. I’m considering other combos but I thought of this and I really like it.

[name]How[/name] does it compare to the other combos I’m considering?

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Holden[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]

Any other combo ideas you think I’d like?

Thanks!

I like it! [name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] sounds really vintage and handsome :slight_smile: As for the other combos, [name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] is nice I like [name]Samuel[/name] for you! What about [name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Calvin[/name]/[name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]? [name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is really nice too :slight_smile: I am not a fan of [name]Patrick[/name] but it works with [name]Asher[/name]! [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name] seem a little surnamey to me but I am not sure why on [name]Finnegan[/name] but it does… [name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] is a little hard to say I think, but I love both names separately. [name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] is nice but it seems really long, 6 syllables and by the time you add a 2nd MN and a LN I think it will just be too much name :frowning:

It’s cute. I knew a little [name]Asher[/name] [name]Caelin[/name] which I love! That’s what it reminds me of :slight_smile:

I know I suggested it and I’m not trying to biased or anything but I adore [name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], I actually think it’s perfect.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] [name]Holden[/name] would be nice too but I don’t like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] if I’m honest - something doesn’t look right about it.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] is too short and choppy!

[name]Lindsay[/name]–haha, I love [name]Samuel[/name] for me, too! It was one of those names that both of my sisters and I both said, “I CLAIM [name]SAMUEL[/name]!” at the same time and none of us wanted to give it up. haha. I can imagine myself having sons with other FNs before [name]Samuel[/name] so I let them have it, but I still consider it as a MN. I’ve been tossing around [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], too–I want it somewhere I just can’t decide where yet.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Asher[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name] (maybe [name]Finley[/name]), [name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Holden[/name] are my top 5 right now. I’m still considering [name]Asher[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] but I don’t think it’s really going to last.

And [name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] is out. I really like it and would like to use it as a MN, but I don’t really like it with [name]Asher[/name] as much as the other options. I am thinking about [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] or [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] now…

[name]Feel[/name] free to make more suggestions, though, anybody. I like the five combos I’ve listed but I don’t love them anywhere near as much as I love just [name]Asher[/name]!

ETA - [name]Liz[/name], I think you posted when I did! I think we’re having similar thoughts for my [name]Asher[/name] combos, haha, because [name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], [name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Holden[/name] are probably my three favorites. I just don’t know if I love any of these enough to use them. They’re nice–I’m just not sure that they’re great enough. :confused:

I agree with @sheflywithherownwings that there is just something about [name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] that makes it perfect. I have personal issues with the name [name]Patrick[/name] but in this combo I cannot help but love it :slight_smile:

I like [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] a lot more than [name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name], it just seems to flow a lot better :slight_smile:

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] is nice but I see in the comments that it is out. Of the others I think [name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is really nice.

I don’t know how I missed this, but [name]Asher[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] is still an option! The first time around people seemed to like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name] more but I still really love [name]Asher[/name] [name]Leopold[/name]…

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Holden[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]