Asher or River?

Which name would you choose for a sibset with [name_m]Fox[/name_m]?

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] & [name_m]Asher[/name_m]
or
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] & [name_u]River[/name_u]

Thanks,
x

I would probably pick [name_m]Asher[/name_m]!

I think that stylistically it matches perfectly, without necessarily being the same as far as descriptive? It has a nature inspired feel (or maybe not a nature feel, more like a trendy/boho feel) but it isn’t a nature name. [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] to me are a bit too matchy matchy in a descriptive, very nature-y way. If you’re into that, great! I just think [name_m]Asher[/name_m] “goes” without matching. :slight_smile:

[name_u]River[/name_u] might be at the top of my boy list right now, but I think [name_m]Asher[/name_m] is the better brother. Not because they’re too theme-y for me as much as I don’t love how they sound together. They sound like they’re describing each other, perhaps more than when paired with other names.

Another vote for [name_m]Asher[/name_m].

I love [name_u]River[/name_u]

I like both but [name_u]River[/name_u] is my pick. [name_m]Fox[/name_m] is kind of bold so the more muted [name_m]Asher[/name_m] wouldn’t work for me.

While [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] might be little strong in the wordy/nature name department, I do really like them together. I also prefer the stronger sounds of [name_u]River[/name_u], as they go well with the harsh ‘x’ in [name_m]Fox[/name_m].

Out of [name_u]River[/name_u] & [name_m]Asher[/name_m] my favourite is [name_u]River[/name_u] but with [name_m]Fox[/name_m] as the sibling name I think it’s too much and a bit cheesy so I would use [name_m]Asher[/name_m] staying clear of another nature choice : )

I like [name_m]Asher[/name_m] with [name_m]Fox[/name_m]! I agree with what was said above, [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] might be a bit too nature word namey. [name_m]Asher[/name_m] has a similar vibe with the nickname [name_u]Ash[/name_u] which ties into the general idea without being too matchy.