Ashley or Halsey?

I am not pregnant, I was just trying to make a list. Anyways I came across these two names here is the detail

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] - I know it is way more common on girls and so on so forth. but I am not the hugest fan of [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and I am kinda lackluster on [name_m]Asher[/name_m]. [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] felt like the way to go for me if I wanted an [name_u]Ash[/name_u] starting name.

[name_u]Halsey[/name_u] - [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] is an anagram of [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] and I like the sound of [name_u]Halsey[/name_u].

I prefer both of those for boys for some reason, don’t ask me why.

What do you think between these names?

Were you inspired by the singer [name_u]Halsey[/name_u]? Her birth name is [name_u]Ashley[/name_u].

I actually found it randomly by looking at anagrams.
[name_u]Halsey[/name_u] has a male option on this site so it could work for a guy

I like both names, but they both feel extremely feminine to me. [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] is just so common on girls now, and I associate [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] with the female singer. If anything, I would only use them in the middle for a boy.

Also maybe you would like [name_u]Ashby[/name_u], [name_m]Ashe[/name_m], or Ashwin?

I love [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] on a boy. [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] is unique and fun! But I think [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] has a special something. :slight_smile: I wish it was used more often for boys!

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u]! [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] is very handsome as well but [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] with the nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is just absolutely fantastic!

What about halston I know it’s not exactly what you’re wanting but I think it’s close to halsey?

What about halston it’s close to [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] but is masculine in my opinion?

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! You just made my day.

Personally, I’d just go with [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as the full name if you don’t like [name_m]Asher[/name_m].