Assistance Necessary!

Hello Berries!
I’m in need of some assistance and I was hoping you could help me out. I need a few names for a few stories I’m working on. I’ll give you a description of these characters and hopefully you can use that and inspire me with some gorgeous names!

1. “[name]Megan[/name]” - This is the main character in a story I’m writing. For the time being, I’d been calling her [name]Megan[/name]. However, I realized that name doesn’t match her sister [name]Lia[/name] and it just doesn’t fit the character herself. She is one of the “popular” girls at school and I would like her name to reflect that. But I don’t want her name to be ultra popular either. I would really like her name to match the style of her sister [name]Lia[/name], as their relationship plays a key role in the story. “[name]Megan[/name]” is blonde with blue eyes and she tends to very snobby. She thinks of herself as higher than other people and she makes it known when she doesn’t agree with something. Her best friend’s name is [name]Kendall[/name] and together, they are the queen bees of their high school freshman class.

2. “[name]Laura[/name]” - This is a friend of “[name]Megan[/name]”. She is a character from the same story and I need a name for her as well. I initally thought [name]Laura[/name], however I don’t think it fits her anymore. Again, she is “popular” and I’d really like her name to be a similar style to her best friend [name]Alana[/name].

3. “[name]Amanda[/name]” - This is the main character of another story I’m writing. I’ve posted about this character before but I’m still having trouble with her name. She is the best friend of [name]Chelsea[/name], who is the more leader-type personality in the friendship. “[name]Amanda[/name]” sees herself as [name]Chelsea[/name]'s shadow and she is a very reserved person. Throughout the story, she learns to be her own person. I want her name to be popular, like [name]Chelsea[/name], and typical for the time they were born, around 1995. I NEED HELP ON THIS ONE!!!

4. [name]Chelsea[/name]'s Brother - [name]Chelsea[/name] talks a lot about her siblings. She has an older sister named [name]Taylor[/name] and an older brother, whose name I couldn’t decide on. I want something popular, like [name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Chelsea[/name].

5. Friends - I also need three girls names to complete [name]Chelsea[/name] and “[name]Amanda[/name]”'s inner circle. Their names need to be different styles, as though they came from different families and backgrounds. I would prefer that they be more popular than obscure. I don’t want extremely popular but preferably something in the Top 500.

6. “[name]Kylie[/name]” - I’m also writing a story about twin sisters who compete for everything. One of the twins is definitely [name]Olivia[/name] nn [name]Livvy[/name] but I can’t decide on her sister’s name. I want something with the same sort of fresh feel, probably popular around 2000, the year of their birth. “[name]Kylie[/name]”, as I’ve been calling her, is very girly and frilly, much more so than [name]Livvy[/name] and I feel her name should reflect that.

7. “[name]Claire[/name]” - This character is [name]Livvy[/name] and “[name]Kylie[/name]”'s younger sister. She was born in 2007 and I need a name for her that matches [name]Livvy[/name] and something along the lines of [name]Kylie[/name].

Thank you all soooooooooooo much! I can’t tell you how much your input means to me! I know there’s a lot here, but I’m hoping you can help me out with at least the majority of the names! Thanks again! <3

1.) For [name]Megan[/name], how about ‘[name]Alexa[/name]’? I think it goes with [name]Lia[/name] and seems to work for the character. Some other suggestions: [name]Sylvia[/name], [name]Kira[/name], [name]Holly[/name], [name]Lexi[/name]…

2.) For [name]Laura[/name], what about [name]Alison[/name] or [name]Macy[/name]?

3.) For [name]Amanda[/name], I like [name]Sarah[/name]/[name]Sara[/name] or [name]Jane[/name]/[name]Jayne[/name].

4.) For [name]Chelsea[/name]'s brother, I like [name]Will[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Ryan[/name]…

I will try to remark on the rest in my next post :slight_smile:

Best,
L.

1. [name]Raina[/name] (ray-nah)

2. [name]Callie[/name]

3. [name]Beth[/name] came to mind first. [name]Hannah[/name]? [name]Shelby[/name]?

4. [name]Jordan[/name] or [name]Cody[/name]

5. [name]Jillian[/name], [name]Raven[/name], [name]Mallory[/name], [name]Jaz[/name] (for [name]Jasmine[/name]?), [name]Chantel[/name], [name]Robyn[/name]

6. [name]Alexis[/name] was also in the top 20 in 2000. [name]Livvy[/name] and [name]Lexi[/name]? [name]Alyssa[/name]/[name]Lyssa[/name]?

7. [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Riley[/name],

1. “[name]Megan[/name]” - If you like [name]Megan[/name], maybe try “[name]Meghan[/name]”. The other name that came to mind was Moriya/[name]Mariya[/name]. [name]Brittany[/name] is another popular girl’s name. [name]Stephanie[/name].

2. “[name]Laura[/name]” - [name]Tori[/name], [name]Leanna[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Bethany[/name], [name]Kayla[/name]

3. “[name]Amanda[/name]” - [name]Ashley[/name]/[name]Ashleigh[/name], [name]Alexis[/name]

4. [name]Chelsea[/name]'s Brother - [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Quentin[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Joshua[/name]

5. Friends - [name]Samantha[/name], [name]Madison[/name], [name]Brittany[/name]

6. “[name]Kylie[/name]” - [name]Alexis[/name]

7. “[name]Claire[/name]” - [name]Eva[/name], [name]Ava[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

JLH

Here are the names I ended choosing. I used some of your suggestions and I’m really happy with the choices I made.

1. [name]Kira[/name]
  2. [name]Macy[/name]
  3. [name]Hannah[/name]
  4. [name]Ryan[/name]
  5. [name]Kayla[/name], [name]Kelsey[/name], & [name]Natalie[/name]
  6. [name]Madeline[/name] “[name]Maddy[/name]”
  7. [name]Chloe[/name]

Thanks so much for all your help!