Assistance required!

So, I recently found a story I had written last year and decided to continue on with it. The only problem is, I seemed to use my favourite names for the characters. Which is strange. But I didn’t know as many names back then. Anyway, I think I need to change some names. The setting is strange, it’s an alternate dimension, almost. It incorporates certain futuristic elements, along with some very past-feeling stuff. There also may be magic. I’m uncertain of that still.

So there’s my protagonist [name]Natalya[/name], who I have already changed to [name]Natalia[/name]. She goes by [name]Lia[/name].
[name]Teddy[/name] is another character. His name needs to be changed. For sure. I don’t really need a name that’s similar though.
[name]Kieran[/name]'s name needs to be changed as well.
And I think that if [name]Kieran[/name]'s name is going to be changed, his brother [name]Joel[/name]'s name should be taken into consideration. However, this can change as well.
For any of the boys I was thinking [name]Blaine[/name], [name]Blaise[/name], [name]Zeke[/name], [name]Arno[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Ronan[/name], [name]Roman[/name], [name]Saxon[/name], [name]Sylvester[/name], or [name]Sullivan[/name]
And [name]Zephyr[/name]. Her name is for sure though.
And [name]Millie[/name] - who I am also uncertain about. I was thinking of changing it to [name]Lacey[/name]. Maybe [name]Audra[/name] or [name]Bryony[/name] as well.
Also [name]Miriam[/name]. I was thinking [name]Antonia[/name], Emmenuelle, [name]Adriana[/name]/[name]Adrienne[/name], [name]Audra[/name], [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Benjamina[/name], [name]Saskia[/name], [name]Mattea[/name], [name]Raphaela[/name] or [name]Winifred[/name]. Her name is changed to [name]Cornelia[/name] - that’s for sure.

What are the character’s role in the story? What is their connection to it, and personality?

I can’t really name characters I don’t know anything about, sorry. :frowning: I don’t want to suggest names that don’t fit your mental image of them and such, you know?