At long last, but no name yet! UPDATE (It is Xanthe Paige)

[name]Hi[/name] everyone thanks so much for travelling this baby journey with me.

My daughter had a beautiful baby girl last night. She weighed in at 7lbs 3ozs and 51.5cm long.

Congratulations, [name]Rollo[/name]!!! I’m so happy for you! :slight_smile: (((HUG))) I’m so glad everyone is doing well, and I can’t wait to hear the name!

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Yay Congratulations to you and [name]Jacquelyn[/name]!

[name]Xanthe[/name] is such a beuatiful name, it has been a long time favourite name of mine and [name]Paige[/name] is gorgeous too, She sounds so lovely :slight_smile:

• [name]Elena[/name]

Congratulations, rollo and family! [name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Paige[/name] is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby, I’m sure!

Congratulations from all of us at nameberry! [name]Love[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and thank you so much for telling us your good news. xxx

Congratulations, [name]Rollo[/name]!! Such a wonderful, spunky name. [name]Xanthe[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] go together so beautifully!

Congratulations [name]Rollo[/name]! :slight_smile: So glad to hear things went well!
Hugs!!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name] thanks so much, no wonder I love nameberry everyone is so warm and caring. I hope by now you know baby’s name.

Oh, [name]Rollo[/name], what a brilliant name! [name]Xanthe[/name] is so unusual, yet very accessible. And I love names that end with ee sounds - they just roll of the tongue so nicely! [name]Bluebell[/name] will make a lovely family nn, too :slight_smile: Congratulations to you and the whole family, especially big sister [name]Chloe[/name], who sounds like she was as good as gold.

Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter! Wow, [name]Xanthe[/name] is unique and beautiful name!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name] thanks so much, no wonder I love nameberry everyone is so warm and caring. I hope by now you know baby’s name.[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rollo[/name]! Wow! A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. I love knowing there’s a baby [name]Xanthe[/name] in the world. So pretty! :slight_smile: I really love [name]Xanthe[/name] with [name]Chloe[/name], by the way! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your grandchildren! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you, your daughter…Everyone! (I’m sending virtual pink M&Ms to the whole family…) :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name] thanks so much, no wonder I love nameberry everyone is so warm and caring. I hope by now you know baby’s name.[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rollo[/name]! Wow! A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. I love knowing there’s a baby [name]Xanthe[/name] in the world. So pretty! :slight_smile: I really love [name]Xanthe[/name] with [name]Chloe[/name], by the way! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your grandchildren! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you, your daughter…Everyone! (I’m sending virtual pink M&Ms to the whole family…) :-)[/quote]

Thanks [name]Jill[/name], and I love those M&M’s! It is a very exciting time for us all, thanks for being part of the happiness of this occasion.

[name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Xanthe[/name]! I love it, congrats!! best wishes

:slight_smile:

[name]Welcome[/name] little [name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Paige[/name]! What a fantastic name, and so perfect with [name]Chloe[/name]. Congratulations [name]Rollo[/name] and family!

[name]Xanthe[/name] is such a wonderful name congratulations!

[name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Paige[/name] is a great name! Congratulations, [name]Rollo[/name]!

Congradulations to you and your family, [name]Rollo[/name], on your granddaughter and picking out a gorgeous name! [name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Skye[/name] match so well! I’m curious though, do you pronounce [name]Xanthe[/name] ex-ahn-THEE or zahn-THEE. I say zahn-THEE (apologies if I typed the pronunciations badly).

[name]Hi[/name] thanks gretag for the compliments xanthe’s name is prounced as zan thee. The same sound as [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name].

Thanks, [name]Rollo[/name]. Like I said, I say zan-thee and prefer it that way, but both pronunciations are listed. Congradulations, again!

Thanks, [name]Rollo[/name]. Like I said, I say zan-thee and prefer it that way, but both pronunciations are listed. Congradulations, again![/quote]

Oops! I mean “congratulations”.