At long last, but no name yet! UPDATE (It is Xanthe Paige)

Today, [name]Easter[/name] [name]Sunday[/name], the date when [name]Xanthe[/name] was due was very special because she came home from hospital.

She looked like a tiny princess dressed in a long tulle dress with scattered tulle flowers on a sleeveless velvet bodice all in the softest grey, and she wore pretty little embroidered socks with lace on them.

We took numerous photos and it was a very, very special day for me.

The last few weeks of [name]Jacquelyn[/name]'s pregnancy the doctor was worried about her health and watched her very closely, so it has been a worrying time for me, thankfully all went very well and she looks great.

It was a perfect day we took [name]Chloe[/name] to church in the morning and she loved [name]Sunday[/name] School where she played with the children and enjoyed some singing. After lunch we put her to bed for her sleep time and when she woke she was refreshed and happy and enjoyed meeting her new sister (in her home environment) and having Mum home again.

Days like these are to be treasured for a lifetime.

Oh, [name]Rollo[/name], it sounds like a perfect day! I am so happy for your family :slight_smile:

DH and I are currently enjoying a nice, post-church and [name]Easter[/name] lunch rest, with the sun shining and, by some miracle, all of the children napping. We’ll be going to my sister’s for dinner, too, so no work on that front!

twinkle thank you so much, you are the loveliest person. I am glad that you having a lovely [name]Easter[/name] too.

Congratulations! I hope all is well with mom and baby!

Thanks uni, the baby is not latching onto the breast at the moment to feed properly and it is causing some concern but the lactation nurse is coming today so hoping for a helpful result.