Atlee?

In [name]November[/name] I had a miscarriage ([name]Praise[/name] G-d I am expecting again) this was to be our sons name. [name]Atlee[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

I wonder what your thoughts are? I will not be using this name for my new baby but I really do love it

I’m so sorry about your miscarriage. That must have been very difficult. :frowning:

[name]Atlee[/name] reminds me of [name]Clement[/name] Attlee, who was the Prime Minister after WW2 in [name]Britain[/name]. He was once voted the greatest British Prime Minister, so as a historical reference, I think it’s a pretty positive one. I also love the name [name]Joseph[/name].

I don’t know if it’s appropriate, but [name]Atlee[/name] (or [name]Joseph[/name]) would make a great middle name to honour your child. [name]Do[/name] you have any other names picked out?

[name]Edit[/name]: I see you’re considering [name]Ari[/name] [name]Judah[/name] if it’s a boy (love this). Was it a deliberate choice to have the same initials? I think that’s a lovely, subtle tribute.

I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, and like Lamps said, I think that giving your baby [name]Atlee[/name]'s initials is just lovely.

Very best wishes to you…

I am so sorry to hear of little [name]Atlee[/name]'s loss. You chose a lovely name for him and I like [name]Ari[/name] [name]Judah[/name] as well. I lost a daughter at 21 weeks when she was born prematurely. God has blessed us with another daughter and she is now 4 1/2. Best of luck with your upcoming bundle of joy.

[name]Atlee[/name] is a great name!

My best friend’s name is Atley (spelled this way, though)

He loves that his name is unique, but just as an FYI… whenever i say “my friend Atley…” people always say, “Who’s SHE?” lol Apparently that happened to him his whole life (he’s 23 now)

But ever since I first met him, I remember the first thing that i said to him was- what an awesome name! =]

Good luck!